Friday 4 July 2008

Organ concert at Royal Albert Hall

MK and i went to Royal Albert Hall to watch an organ concert last Saturday.

The ticket is pretty expensive and it costs 37.50 quids!

Well...i am not that rich to splurge my money on that. It's a free ticket given by my company. Nice huh??

Royal Albert Hall

The organ concert was pretty cool and i didn't fall asleep as expected earlier.

In fact, we were late for half an hour as we couldn't locate the place! However, we were not allowed to enter the hall when we arrived and had to wait for another half an hour! Yeah..we missed the first hour! ><

What did we do then? Haha...shooting some model pictures!



Inside the hall.


Who wants to take me to the orchestra? Anyone? Guys, i am waiting for you guys to invite me!

Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good looking - hope you had fun! O

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey Anonymous i certainly had fun on that day. The orchestra was so cool! I wanna go there again!!