Monday 23 February 2009

A day trip in Brighton

Mr D and i went to Brighton over the weekend.

It has been ages since i last stepped my foot on the beach. However, the beach is full of pebbles. I miss the beaches in Malaysia which you can feel the real sand.

Brighton is a nice place to spend your weekend if you want to feel the briskness of the wind of sea.


If you like cycling, it is recommendable to hire a bike and cycling along the beach! It's really enjoyable!

Feiyong's pinky bike!

Mr D and his red bike!

I can't remember when i last rode a bike. However, it was fantastics! The view of the ocean and the briskness of the wind really carry me away.

Colourful huts along the beach

Sunset of Brighton.

Hopefully, i get to visit Brighton during summer time and wear my Bikini! Booohooo!