Wednesday 6 May 2009

My whole body is aching!!!

It has been third weeks since i work in the restaurant.

A bloody tough job!

Glad that i will be quiting the job soon.

It's pretty pathetic doing something that you hate for the sake of money.

Maybe i am just not tough enough.

Anyway, i watched two musicals couple of weeks ago, ie Mama Mia and Grease.

These two musicals are awesome! Mama Mia is still my favourite! If you are a fan of ABBA, this is a MUST WATCH MUSICAL!

It's pretty overwhelming after watching Mama Mia. This is the musical that i want to watch for agesss!!! I even bought the original soundtrack after the show. Haha...i am pretty obsessed with it. I know..:)

If you are a fan of ABBA, Mama Mia is strongly recommended!


The Prince of Wales theatre


Feiyong posing in the theatre with Mama Mia brochure

I can't wait to quit the job to set myself free again!!!!!!!!

No comments: