Saturday 22 August 2009

...

It's exactly a year now.

A year relationship is not that remarkable to be paraded after countless arguments and break-ups. We are still together at this point of time. I don't dare to think we have weathered the storm . In fact, the storm is coming with full force that will sweep us away.

I can't grasp the reason that bind us together still. A crush, a desire or something else? I asked you few times and you couldn't answer. The answer is obvious now.

If i leave you for someone that treats me better than you do, will you blame me for that? Probably not. You will let go of my hands. As i am never imprinted in your inner heart.

Just let it end peacefully and naturally.

5 comments:

Hayes Resident said...

So if you think that he doesn't love you then why not just ditch him? If you stay with him and complain all the time then you are the purveyor of your own suffering...

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hi Handy, it's just annoying he gave me the impression that he cares. That's the reason for not letting go. However, what happened recently make me know what to do now...

Hayes Resident said...

Hmm, perhaps your judgement was obscured by your passion for him? Maybe you will make a hasty decision and have regets. What did he do recently to confirm your mind?

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hi Handy, he did nothing special by taking me for granted. It's way enough to stuck with someone who doesn't know how to cherish you.

Glad that it's pretty much over now.

Hayes Resident said...

Nobody is 'stuck' with anybody they don't want to be with. If he takes you for granted then you should finish with him, otherwise he is using you and you are being a coward.