Sunday 21 February 2010

A quick update

Hi guys, just to say a quick Hi. You must be wondering where the hell i am now.

Yes, i am in hell now =(

Works are so hectic! Can you imagine i work at least 80 hours per week in the previous month? Gosh! Am glad that i am still alive!

My mind is filled up with deadlines , deadlines and deadlines. 5 entities with deadlines coming one another within two weeks really tested my resilience. I survived! A big cheers to myself!

I also had a wonderful Chinese New Year (CNY)! The booze, fun and happiness really rejuvenated my energy.

Of course, D's visit during CNY made a big difference as well.

Oh, i fall in love with him even more.

Tiger is fierce.

Let's be fierce in tiger year in facing all the adversities!

Cheers!

Mum, dad, me and D

No comments: