Monday 3 May 2010

50RRy

You never ask for more. You just want me to be understanding and reasonable.

I never ask for more. I just want you to love me with every bit of your heart.

These are the simple requests we want from each other and it causes the biggest problem in our relationship.

When you didn't fulfill my little wishes, i get haywired and you get stressed.

When you are stressed, you can't be the loving and suppportive guy that i am in love with. This causes my upsetness and grumpiness. This vicious cycle has slowly driven this relationship to the edge of the cliff.

If someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, it doesn't mean that they don't love you. This is what SH told me. I only realise that i have been pushily wanting you to love me the way i want without considering how much you have done for me.

You might not know how to love me with every bit of your heart but you have been loving me with every bit of your patience. Why haven't i realised?

I am sorry D.

Are you still willing to embrace me once again?

No comments: