Sunday 10 February 2008

Clubbing Clubbing and Clubbing

A MUST do thing during Chinese New Year, that is CLUBBING! This tradition can never be broken although i am in London :)

Few random pictures to show you before we actually shake our booty.

Lovely and pretty MK and me



Adorable Feiyong

Feiyong with Chandala_A very kind and funny French guy

We went to SE1, a nightclub near London Dungeon. The music played reminds me of Poppy in Malaysia (a night club). However, it's still not good enough! Some of the music really made me doze off!!!! I will not go there again! The first and last time.

On the dance floor! It's time to be bootylicious!


Feiyong with Nhung


Nhung, MK and me

Bootylicious Feiyong

It's so good to be able to shake my booty again! I love dancing soooooo much! Feeling the rhythm, shaking your body makes me feel damn good! I wanna dance dance dance!!!

Lastly, hungry Feiyong mugging bugger after the exhausted exercise. She still looks good though! :)


No comments: