Wednesday 21 May 2008

Housewarming vs clubbing

We went to pub and club with Malaysian working holiday mates on 10 May 2008.

It was awesome!


Yolanda, Thinesh, Reuben, CJ and me

MK and me_Aren't we hot?


Pamela, MK and me


Tired feiyong after shaking her booty for too long


On 17 May 2008, we held a housewarming party. Mk and me cooked some declicious Malaysian food! It's damn yummy!


Ikan bilis (dried fish), chicken curry and prawn curry

Cucumber and hard boiled egg


Chicken curry_cooked by lovely feiyong


Prawn curry cooked by MK

Feiyong posing with one of the yummy dishes she cooked!


Few of our guests_Pamela, Soo Hui and Eddy

Our guests of the housewarming party_cheese!!!!

Guess what we cooked? Nasi Lemak (rice cooked with coconut milk cream). Although i am never ever a nasi lemak fan. It's still good to taste the local Malaysian food again.

I wanna dedicate the food that we cooked to my lovely mum. She sent us all the curry paste way before. Without the curry paste, how can we cook such a beautiful food?

Thanks mum! I love ya!

It's time to do some exercise after all the fattening food! Yes! Clubbing!

Yolanda, Pamela and me waiting for the tube

Yolanda, Chantara and me...is our posture sexy?


Five pretty hot chicks!! They were Pamela, MK, Yolanda, Jamie and Feiyong!

Who's that sexy and voluptuous hot chick?

We had a superb time.

Oh! I love clubbing so much! HOWEVER, i am not a party animal okie? I enjoy clubbing once in a while. I am still the lovely, adorable and innocent little gal that you know.

Hehe!

No comments: