Saturday 10 May 2008

London, i still love you

After spending a week in Northampton, i am finally back to bustling London.

Well...i love London more after coming back from Paris. Oopps..i should not reveal too much :) It's meant to be in my Paris blog :P

Okie...i still haven't forgotten my last part of Germany blog. Give me sometime!

Why am i always that busy? I still cant figure it out! I felt much more relaxed when i was in Northampton.

Summer is coming! The temperature in London soars to 25-26 celsius! I finally can bid farewell to winter. Bye, my jumper and coat. It's time to welcome my singlet, hot pants and bikini!

I wanna lie down on the park and enjoy a pint of beer!

It's time to show my long, silky and smooth legs! Wahahahaha...

Three cheers for summer!

You will only appreciate once you have gone through the worst.


Flowers to all of you. Love ya!

No comments: