Tuesday 17 June 2008

An interesting weekend

Last weekend was pretty interesting.

I met couple of new friends and went pinicking after work at Primrose Hill when the temperature was very low. It was windy and chilly!

Evening view of Primrose Hill
Cloudy and windy, it's not summer at all!

My mates, Ji long, Joanna, Jill, Dave, Ian and Belinda (clock wise)

Belinda and me. We graduated from the same uni! What a small world!

Four pretty gals!

Night view in Primrose Hill. Behind is the view of London city. Can you see London eye?

It was Queen's birthday on 14 June 2008. A string of activities took place for the celebrations. One of the activities was NAKED bike ride!

You are RIGHT! The cyclists stripped off themselved for the bike ride!

Look!!!!

It ranges from men to women and young to old. However, most of the cyclists are older generation. However, we did see some hotchicks!

It was quite embarrased at first for seeing so many 'sausages', 'bananas' and 'balls', ranging from small to big and short to long. :) Very very 'spectacular'. You became emotionally numb after seeing loads of them.

I might take part in this bike ride next year, WITH my bikini! I am still not gutsy enough to strip myself off in the public although i have a good body structure. Wahahaha...

Interesting weekend!

No comments: