Friday 11 December 2009

It's crystal clear now

Communication breakdown happens all the time.

The intended meaning perceived by the other party can be distorted somehow. If it is not fixed, this will result in irreparable damage in a relationship.

One of the important elements of reducing the breakdown is to talk things out in a right tone and manner. If emotions are ruling, yelling, screaming, accusing and blaming one another definitely push the relationship to the edge of the cliff.

When you are hurt emotionally, the best way is to tell him/her ' I don't like it when you say this, as i feel hurt. If he or she cares about you, they will listen to you. They don't want you to get hurt as they love you.

I didn't communicate the problem in a right manner. Instead of pointing finger at me, blaming me for causing all the argument, i would appreciate a better approach. An approach to tell me you don't like the way i communicate the problem and because of that you feel hurt. I will apologize straight away as i never want to hurt your feelings because i love you.

The same argument keeps recurring and the same heart keeps bleeding. The number of time mending the bleeding heart is uncountable.

You don't love me enough. Otherwise, you won't hurt my feelings everytime i make you upset unknowingly.

It's crystal clear now.

Thanks for that.

No comments: