Friday 30 October 2009

For those stupid drivers on the road!

I deem myself a considerate and careful driver on the road as long as you don't get on my nerve.

There is a traffic light near my place with two lanes. The left lane is for the vehicles turning left to the main road and the right lane is for the vehicles turning right to the other side of the road. I was supposed to take the left lane straight away when the green light was on. However, there was a car ahead of me that stopped at the junction without moving. After honking for few times, i realised that the driver was supposed to take the right lane. Just because there were few cars lining up in the right lane, to save time and to jump the queue, the driver utilised the left lane. The ironic part is - the driver never showed the signal until being honked and the signal was only shown for few seconds. Well, he thought it gave me a crystal idea that ' I want to turn right'. What the f**k! What a selfish and incondesidate driver! To vent my anger, i made a long honk.

Few minutes after that incident, i was driving on the main road. There was a car at the junction, crossing the main road to another side of the road when i nearly drove pass the junction. I was freaked out completely! If i sped or the driver slowed down the car few seconds, our cars would have collided. It would have caused a hugh smash! Gosh! I wouldn't stop honking the bastard!

If you are a careful and thoughtful driver, this doesn't mean that accident won't happen. There are so many selfish and inconsiderate drivers, caring about how to shorten their journey and to pursue the climax of speeding at the expense of others.

No comments: