Thursday 8 October 2009

I am feeling blue

I am a bit frustrated in finding a job since i got back from London. Being jobless for nearly 12 months really weakens my confidence getting back on track.

If i didn't choose to be a working holiday maker, would i end up getting a highly paid job? My friends, who we used to work together, are now holding senior positions in the organizations. Well, that is the price of forsaking a decent job and chose to be a backpacker.

I won't regret for the decision i made. It moulds a tougher and stronger me - a penniless me as well :) The life experience that built up is something that can not be measured monetarily.

That's all right! Just be positive Feiyong! Nothing can bring you down!

You have to trust yourself as you are Feiyong - unbeatable superwoman!

No comments: