Wednesday 7 October 2009

Please speak out if you need a pair of ear!

Today, i met up with a close friend of mine YB. She revealed that her battle with depression lately. I was so shocked after knowing that she had the tendency to commit suicide. For me, YB is such a positive and strong person. I can't perceive her involvement with depression. Evidently, the burdens on her shoulders really take its toll.

To alleviate the condition, YB has to take few doses of medicine.

This reminds me of my problem few years ago. After undergoing a broken relationship and mounting level of stress at work, i suffered from minor depression. I was agitated, violent and autistic. Luckily, the love of my family and friends walked me through the darkest and lowest point in my life.

If you have any trouble or problem, please share that with someone. Don't carry the frustration, upsetness, anger and sorrow with you. You are pushing yourself to the edge of the cliff. Share it with someone. Your problems might not be solved. At least, you are listened.

YB, get well soon.

No comments: