Wednesday 12 March 2008

Easter is coming!

Easter holiday is just around the corner! It's gonna be a long long long weekend!

Gu Gu Fei Yong is gonna spend her Easter Holiday in Germany! Don't be thrilled first guys! I am not visiting neither Berlin, Frankfurt nor Munich. I am visiting RhinesLand. You must be wondering where's the hell this place is. Trust me, i have the same question on mind as well. :(

No matter where i visit, i finally would get out of England! This is gonna be my first ever time to visit Europe! I am so looking forward to it!

I wanna enjoy big mug of beer and pork. Wow!!!!!!!!

Deutschland komme ich. (Germany, i am coming!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Well Well

So the pig now flys to Germany

Watch out Germany she stinks of PIG

Anonymous is BACK

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Childish!

Anonymous said...

Go on Mei protect your friend

Where are your friends now?

Adultish


Anonymous is here forever

Mei said...

zZz...fei, just ignore him. He's in need of attention and I don't think we should waste our time on him -_-.