Tuesday 18 March 2008

My daily timetable

A fatigued day.

My eyes are sore, my mind is blank. However, i still wanna complete this blog as i know you are reading it. :)

I always complain how busy i am during weekdays. To give you a clearer picture, let me show your my daily timetable.

6:15am
Alarm goes off

6:30am
Feiyong finally wakes up
Brushing teeth
Showering

6:55am
Make up time~~~
Sunblock, foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and blusher

7:20am
Prepare sandwich

7:35am
Run like a hell to the tube station with my low heel stiletto, handbag and lunchbag

7:38am
Reach tube station

7:39am
Sit or stand on the tube, reading free Metro ( a local morning newpapers)

8:o1am
Reach tube station. Again, run like hell to catch the train. I need to go through three escalators with 25 stairs for the first two and 12 stairs for the third one.

8:09am
Train departs. Feiyong can finally take a deep breath and enjoy her fruits and breakfast.

8:39am
Reach train station. I need to walk for about 13 minutes to the office.

8:50am
Reach office. Feiyong begins her work of the day.

A very rush and exciting morning.

What do i do after work? To be continued in the next blog. Sorry, i am gonna ZzZz now...it's bedtime.

Night!

1 comment:

Felice said...

You did a good job! Ganbateh! Is just 3 minutes walk from your house to the tube station.

You are energetic to wake up so early.