Friday 14 March 2008

You are such a clown

It's been four months since this blog first started. Thank you for your continued support. I hope this blog brings inspiration, courage and determination to all of you! Let me cheer you up, when you are down, let me give you warmth, when you are cold. :)

Feiyong is such a blunt and honest person. Perhaps her bluntness and honesty have offended someone unknowingly.

Recently, i received some malicious comments in my blog. I am not sure if you guys notice that. An anonymous left a couple of malicious comments on my blog. You can refer to 'A random poem' and ' Easter is coming'.

I am a decent person with good values instilled. I strongly uphold a motto 'Show me your respect and i will show your mine'. If you fail to respect me, do expect a mean me.

I have no idea who that anonymous is, and i don't wish to know as well. No matter what his purpose is, it's not gonna bring down my spirit. For those who knows me, knows me. For those who don't, just don't. I don't need to explain to you my course of action, you'll know, if you know me.

Leave as many malicious comments if you want. Just clown around and bring some colours to this blog. This is THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING!

No comments: