Friday 28 March 2008

My Germany trip_Part 1

My trip to Germany is awesome! In fact, I drank too much German beer that made me drunk over the weekend. :)

21/03/08-Friday
I woke up at 4 in the morning to get myself prepared. Showering and making up- ensuring my appearance is always good wherever i go. Hehe...typical Feiyong.


Feiyong wearing ugly jumper on the tube

My backpacked bag

To be frank, i don't like to wear this jumper. It makes me swell and fat! So annoying!

We took the coach to Dover port and caught the ferry to Calais into Germany.

The outlook of Dover port


Beginning to embark the ferry

On the ferry.


MK, Karen and me at the lounge on the ferry

MK and Feiyong on the deck

Chicky Feiyong leaning against the parapet


Sophisticated Feiyong

The ferry was pretty shaky and it made us nausea and giddy. ><

It took us almost 2 hours to reach Calais. After disembarking, we continued our journey to Germany by coach.

To be continued...

No comments: