Tuesday 1 April 2008

Happy April Fools' Day

Miss Feiyong, where have you been lately? I thought you are supposed to complete your Germnay trip in due course?

Hehe...haha...yoyo...i know i know. It's just that i went to Cardiff-Wales over the weekend and i was too busy to complete my blog to Germany.

Cardiff? You are in trouble now. Do you know that your blog is seriously left behind? You still yet to complete the trip to Bath, blog from 15 February to 8 March and etc

Okie, i will blog industriously, i promise. I will forsake my beauty sleep just to complete all the blogs.

You better keep your promise!

Well...It's just a tongue in cheek. Don't take it seriously okie? However, i will still try to complete my blog as soon as i can.

Happy April Fool's Day. Ah...i realised that i haven't pranked anyone today.

Well...

No comments: