Wednesday 2 April 2008

My Germany trip_Part 2

Okie...i am back!

Before proceeding to second part, let me introduce you my mates.

They are CJ, MK, Karen and Chantara.

Chantara, Karen, MK and me at Dover port

Karen, MK, CJ and me at Dover port

After disembarking Calais port, we continued our journey via France to Germany. It's a long journey and i slept most of the time on the coach. Let me tell you a secret, i drooled on the coach! Ah!!!!

We reach Hotel Rheintal at around 6:45pm.



Chantara and me posing outside the hotel

Wow! Dinner time. Surprisingly, the hotel didn't serve any German food. Oh......

Vegetable soup


Fish fillet

Chips and peas


Dessert-Waffles! Yummy!

How can we miss German beer since we are here?



This taste of this beer is sooooooo good!

The hotel provides free drinks from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. As you can imagine how much we had drunken.

Few random pictures to show you.


Ben, Ahmed, Chantara and CJ. Ben and Ahmed are friends we met during this trip


Chicky MK and me! Whose hand is that?

A funny and happy night!

To be continued...

To Feiyong:

You are tough and strong. Don't ever doubt yourself . Give yourself sometime, you can definitely do well.

It's not the end of the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best beer is always the German white beer like Hoegarden and Paulaner ! Prost ..
Free booze - Never heard of the 'vocab combo' before - u lucky girl !

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hi Lynn, it's just the local beer in town. The brewery just down the road of our hotel.

Taste soooooo good!

Let's get drunk!