Thursday 10 April 2008

My Germany trip_Part 4

Rudesheim, a very lovely town with loads of restaurants and cute shops.






After strolling the street for a while, we visited a local wine house that produce and sell the wine. We got a chance to try different types of wine!

Inside the winehouse


Wow! So many different types of wine

MK and me tasted the pretzel. Yeah, pretzels were served during the visit. However, i don't like the taste! It's very salty!

After the wine house visit, we went to a local Germany restaurant. I finally got to try the renowned pork knuckle!!!

CJ, Chantara, Karen, MK and me in the Germany restaurant


The renowned pork knuckle! I felt like heaven when i ate the first bite! The degree of deliciousness is indesribable!!!!! German pork rocks!!!


Mashed potato and sausage! Yummy!!!!

Dessert was apple strudel. I felt so guilty as it's i couldn't resist it!

That's our day 2 in Germany.

Part 5 is yet to come! Stay with me...

No comments: