Tuesday 22 April 2008

My Germany trip_Part 5

Third day in Germany.

We made our way to Moselle Valley.

Our first destination is Cochem's castle.

The castle is more than 800 years old and the view is really breathtaking!

It was bloody cold! My hands were so numb and painful.





Inside the castle.


Moselle Valley



Outside the castle.


After the castle visit, we were hunting for food. Hungry!

We managed to dine in a local restaurant hoping to taste the pork knuckle again. However, the restaurant does not have this dish!! So disappointed!!


Ahmed and Chantara


MK and me


Ahmed, Chantara, MK and me

The German food that we ordered.


Pork fillet with wedges

Apple strudel again!!

The food was delicious. However, i still miss the pork knuckel!! We even showed the pork knuckel in my digital camera to the waitress as we can not speak German! So annoying!! To our disappoinment, there is no pork knuckle!!! Oh.....

We continued our jouney to a park in Moselle. I love this place dearly.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Tania said...

hei...

looks like u had a lots of fun! hehe...
anyway, eh, ur straight hair growing back adi lo... not gonna curl again???

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Darling, i would loveeee to perm my hair again. However, it's damn expensive to perm hair in London. I will do it when i am back to M'sia. Oh...i miss the sexy perm!!!!

Love ya!!!