Monday 7 April 2008

Snow

It's never easy to be a blogger. You have to update your blog as frequently as you can and you have to be creative in designing the blog just to keep your readers. I think i barely fulfill the first requirement, but the second one...hehe...As you know, i am a technology idiot and still scratching my head to make the presentation of my blog catchy. Give me some time!

Okie...let's take a break from my Germany trip. I have so many pictures that i need to upload and it's such a daunting task!! Okie, okie, you guys are grumbling now! I know...just give poor Feiyong a little bit time, just a little bit ok? *_*

So, what am i gonna write today? Snow!! Yes, it was snowing in London this morning!!! My first ever experience of snow in London! It's just so incredible!!!

Well...we didn't expect it would snow although we checked the weather forecast earlier. Since we had been duped by the weather forecast several times before.

We slept like a log this morning until MK realised it's snowing! We quickly grabbed our camera and ran outside.

It's snowing!!!!

It's just snowy everywhere

MK and me playing with snow!!! It's damn cold!!!!


Tree covered with snow flake, beautiful isn't that?

Okie...don't expect me to look pretty in the early morning! Hopefully, i didn't scare your guys with my pale look. Well..it isn't that bad right?

Ah...my sport shoes is sooo dirty!!!

Snowman made by Chantara and CJ

Feiyong with snowman

We yelled, shouted, played and ran in the snow. It's just sooo fun although the coldness numbed my hands. Our poor neighbour must be very pissed off with our noise as it was still early in the morning, say 8:3oam.

After staying in the snow for an hour, i went back to sleep.

By the time i woke up at 12:30pm. the snow stopped. Most of the snow flake melted as if it never snowed before!

It seems like a dream, but it's not a dream. It is vividly refreshed in my mind and i truely know that it did happen.

If you are fatigued, take a rest. Don't give up that easily as you might lose the most precious and valuable thing in your life.

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Source is unknown

No comments: