Friday 29 August 2008

Arsenal VS FC Twente

On Wednesday evening after work, CJ, MK and i went to Emirate Stadium to watch football match. Emirate stadium? Well...if you are a football fan, you'll know what it is. Yes! It's Arsenal football stadium!!!!!

I was incredibly thrilled! This is my first ever time to watch a live football match! Not to mention, Arsenal is one of the top teams in UK!

The stadium.


I am always a fan of Arsene Wenger. His cerebral approach in leading the club is truly remarkable! Arsenal didn't perform impressively in previous premier league, i am sure they can bounce back to good shape in this season.

I was completely dumbounded when i entered the stadium. It is huge!!!! Almost the seats were filled with red shirt Arsenal fans. The scene is damn spectacular!


Ladies and gentlemen. Let's welcome Arsenal!!!!


Due to budget constraint, our seats were at the upper tier of the stadium. Hence, the players looked very tiny :(


The match wasn't very exciting. FC Twente couldn't compete with Arsenal at all. The game ended with 4-0.

At the end of the game.


It's such an awesome experience. I would never imagine myself watching a live football match few years ago. All i would do is sitting in front of the tv, cheering, shouting and cursing by my own. Now, you have the crowd to cheer with you. Haha...

FIFA World Cup 2010 is in two years time. I wanna go to South Africa to cheer for Italy and Spain! This is a MUST do thing in my list.

Who wants to tag along?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Err...goooooood girl...what does very good mean? The match? the pictures? or me? :)

Hehe...