Saturday 16 August 2008

Mum, stop worrying that much!

I gave my family a call.

Dad was watching Olmpics game, Mum was watching her favourite series drama and my sister was reading newspapers.

It's just a normal Saturday night back home. I think i will most likely reading my favourite romance novel if i were there.

As usual, mum asked if i was doing well here. Well..i cant tell her the predicament i am facing otherwise she will keep nagging me to go back home --_--". She was pretty worried knowing that i am gonna stay in London by my own even if my cousins are going back to Malaysia for good soon. It's all about loliness, safety and etc that she is concerned about.

Mum, i know you are being caring. It is still not the right time for me to go back home just yet. I might be obstinate to you. However, it is a dream that i have been yearning for so many years. I cant just give up like that!

Adversity, hardship, setback mould my toughness. Your words are still vividly crossing my mind. You said your judgement is always right and you trust my capability.

Hence, let me prove it to you mum!

No comments: