Wednesday 20 August 2008

Stolen




You watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glamour have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart

Invitation only grant farewells
Crush the best one, of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

You have stolen my heart

And from the bar room floor we are a celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we are, we'll sleep well

You have stolen
You have stolen my heart

I watch you spin around in the highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
We all look like we feel

You have stolen my
You have stolen my heart

I am obessed with Dashboard Confessional at the moment! The lead singer is damn hot!!! His name is Chris Carrabba.

I find his eyes mesmerizing and enchanting. If he gazes me and i would see myself melting and passing out!!!!

A piece of information from Wikipedia.

A notable feature of a live show involving Carrabba is that while performing he will stare, almost unsettlingly, into the audience at a particular person. This has come to be known among his fans as "eye sex." Carrabba, in an interview with the Associated Press, said, "You can't help but look at the audience and if you find somebody and they're having that movement listening to a song that gets to you, I'll connect with them and have eye sex with them."

Gosh! Eye sex! How amazing is that? I wanna try that!!!

All right. I hope you guys enjoy this MTV.

Can you imagine a charming guy singing 'you have stole my heart'. Wow!!!

Let me indulge in this magical moment. I am gonno dream on Chris Carrabba tonight.

No comments: