Friday 3 October 2008

Emptiness and loneliness

MK and CJ have started their Euro journey this morning. It’s only me facing the emptiness and loneliness of the flat

I catch a cough due to the migration of season. It’s pretty annoying!!! I feel particularly fragile and vulnerable when I am sick. The gloomy and chilly weather really drives me despairing and depressing. I can’t help it, folks! You always know Feiyong is such an emotional animal, don’t you?

A sulky weather and a gloomy me.

It has been so long...where the hell are you? Do you hear my calling? Will you ever be here? Or you will never be here as you never exit...

3 comments:

Tania said...

oh dear... i hope u get well soon... pls take care... love u!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xavFb4WH7o0

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Tania, i am missing you! I hope you are doing well in Taipei!!

Anonymous, thanks for the video clip. I am just tired...will pick up the pieces and battle again!!