Monday 27 October 2008

251008

A year older and wiser. I wanna make three wishes.

I hope my family and friends are safe and healthy.
I hope i can find my way again.
I hope love will find me again.

A birthday without my family. However, it was still good with some cool friends and you celebrated for me.

My birthday will be perfect, if you have put more efforts.

I wouldn't ask for more. I just want you to spend more remaining time with me. Am i asking for too much?

You always say no, i am not asking for too much. Nonetheless, my requests are rejected again and again. Am i caring too much or you are caring too little?

I don't want to broach anymore as it's enough. More than enough!

To distance myself from this seems to be the best solution.

Things will be difference when you come back from the trip.

No comments: