Friday 31 October 2008

End

I never expect this to happen soon. I thought we still can reconcile and mend the relationship. I was wrong. When you decide to end this, my heartache is indescribable. I couldn't stop the tears from dripping, it's the pieces of my broken heart.

How i wish i would hold your hand and teach you to love and care. How i wish my mischievousness would make you grin again. It's not gonna happen now...

The memories that we shared will never be forgotten.

It's a beautiful collision that ever warmed and solaced my heart.

It makes me believe i still have the strength to love someone, to love someone like you...

2 comments:

Tania said...

oh dear.... hope u are feeling better....

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Darling, i am fine as i always are. It makes my heart softer and warmer. It makes me believe that i can still love again.

I miss ya!