Monday 29 September 2008

Scotland_Edinburgh_Part 1

I love ghost/horror stories/movies. Everything to do with paranormal phenomena and supernatural will drive my valvor.
I used to watch an American documentary introducing the most haunted place on the earth. Edinburgh is one the places.

Here i am Edinburgh.
__________________________________________________________________

The journey to Edinburgh takes 4 hours and 45 minutes. Obviously, it's time to replenish my energy. Yes, sleeping.

There were string of festivals going on by the time we arrived and the main street was flooded with tourists!!


Our 'not so budget hostel'. Donkey Hostel. (If i still remember the name correctly)

We need to pay GBP30 per night person for a room of four. Guess what? We still need to put on the bedsheet, pillow case and quilt case by our own. !"£$%^ Nonetheless, it's a nice hostel but a little bit pricey. I particulary like the interior design of this hostel. It's so colourful.

The bathroom + toilet


Our room!
It's time for lunch!!

We went to this take away shop and the food are yummy!!! Guess what i had, fish and chips!!! For those of you who knows me well, i DON'T eat FISH AND CHIPS and it's bloody oily and unhealthy. However, i broke the rules!!! Hence, i realise one thing, i only eat yummy and unhealthy food. Hehe...

The fish and chip is quite cheap! It costs five pounds + a drink.


Edinburgh castle.



A prison! This is one of the haunted place in the castle. Can you see something???




There are many dungeons in Edinburgh castle and here is one of them. It looks spooky and errie!! No wonder this castle is notoriously named as one of the most haunted castle on earth!!!

All right! We have enough of castle. Now, it's time to share with you something.

Haggis, one of the Scottish food, is made up of sheep’s heart, liver and lungs and minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, salt, mixed with stock. To challenge myself, I tried it. I personally don’t like the taste as the smell is so distinct after having the first bite! It made me sick!! However, i strongly advise you to try as you might like it!!! :)

Night time! Party time.

We went to a fantastic club near our hostel. The club has four levels with different music played in each floor. It’s cool!!!

My mates! CJ, Thinesh, Yoland and Reuben
Tipsy Feiyong trying to be bootylicious!!!

We met some interesting Scottish in the club. There was a Scottish guy wearing a traditional Scottish skirt and a naughty lady pulled up his skirt. Yes!!!! I saw something!!! A banana and a nut!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Hahaha…

My first day in Edinburgh.

No comments: