Monday 22 September 2008

There's no one else will do...

I start getting emotionally involved.

It’s a signs of expectations, insecurity and uncertainty. I always ask myself to be sensible and rational but to no avail.

I have a failed relationship few years ago. It brings unendurable and irresistible heartbreak, sorrow, suffocation and tears. It’s a mentally ordeal that kept me depressed for few months. The unconditionally care and love showered by family and friends, heals the wounded me.

It teaches me a lesson, a lesson not to love and care so much to someone. If you remain sensible, you wouldn’t expect and demand so much that will minimise the degree of disillusion and disappointment.

It’s easier to say than do. How many of us can remain sane when you are besotted with someone. If hearts can be controlled and ruled, there won’t be so much heartbreak.

The more sensible my mind is, the more rebellious my heart is. I won’t dictate it anymore. It might be broken into pieces. Somehow, I will mend it, as….. there’s no one else will do.

No comments: