Friday 28 November 2008

I quit

I am not feeling well lately. Feeling giddy and dizzy. My head is spinning around constantly. It must be the consequences of stretching myself to the maximum over the last few days in London. My body seems to protest violently. Yeah...i will see the doctor asap, okie? Lol

It's a bright and sunny morning. The sky is so blue and the bird is chirping. However, it doesn't seem to bring peacefulness to my heart.

I had a sleepless night. My minds keep flashing what you have done. Whenever i think of that, my heart weeps and bleeds.

Standing in the coldness, weeping and waiting is not the worst. Ditching my calls and texts knowingly regardless how tearful i am in wanting you to get back to me is the worst nightmare for me.

I am just a fool. Never ever realizing you are merely seeking for a company to satisfy your selfishness and loneliness. I am too naive to believe you will cherish me with all your heart.

Would you stop breaking my heart? I owe nothing to you! Nothing! I don't deserve all these!!!

As you wish.

I quit.

This should be the best christmas present for you and me.

3 comments:

Tania said...

oh dear... i really dunno what's going on, but it definitely doesnt sound good. if u need someone to talk to... or just cry with, i'm only one phone call away...

Whatever it is... remember that u have so many people that are loving u unconditionally, that u dont need to beg for love from someone that is so obviously unworthy your love. Whatever it is, u know u deserve only the best, and those that treats u the best...

love ya n miss ya...

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey darling, i am just very tired. It's too exhausted in loving someone that doesn't seem to care about your feelings.

I can't imagine a person who ever treated you nicely, who ever told you will cherish you with all his heart, who ever told you he will always be nice to you will do such things to you. I just can't get over it.

How would you possibly hurt someone like that if you like them. He ever told me he will never do things knowingly to upset me, in fact, he did. I trust him so much, how would he do this?

I have fallen from heaven to hell. I really lose the courage to ever trust him again.

If you are a loving and caring person, how would you bear to break someone's heart like that? I can't believe it!!

Whenever i think about that, my heart aches and bleeds.

I lose the courage to believe again. I don't want to believe him again...

I am never blessed in love...

Anonymous said...

His lost ..