Wednesday 5 November 2008

It's me NOT you

It’s time to leave all the sincerity, passion and genuineness behind. It won’t do me any good rather than leaving disillusion, sadness and heartbreak.

I don’t want to be a fool anymore. I won’t let you rule my minds, soul and heart again. I will extinguish the passion, affection and desire that ever lifted my spirit. All the feelings will be imprisoned and frozen indefinitely. I’ll be emotionless, impassive and sensible from now on.

Don’t you get assuming and invincible after tasting only a portion of the candy. You have no idea who your master is. Yeah, it’s me, who gives you the chance to taste the candy that you can only dream on.

I’ll show you how capable I am to mesmerise and infatuate someone based on the qualities I have.

I'll prove that i am the one who takes control and NOT YOU.

No comments: