Tuesday 4 November 2008

So long, farewell

The toughest, loneliest and saddest weekend ever in London!

MK and CJ finally bid farewell to London and back to Malaysia for good.

From the moment that I stepped into the flat after seeing them off, emptiness, sadness and loneliness started creeping in. The fear of being alone and left behind is so distinct which made me suffocated.

Why am I here? What am I doing here? I wouldn’t stop questioning myself. I should have gone back with them, leaving all the sadness, heartbreak and frustration behind.

I wanted to stop battling. The unsettled heart really drove me to the edge of the cliff. However, I need to grit my teeth to keep fighting. I need to make sure that I am going back home in one piece. I need to make sure that my beloved family and friends see the confident and brightest me back to their arms. Hence, I can’t be that selfish! I can’t just think of myself. They are so many people caring for me, eagerly waiting for me to get reunited. Just because of that, I will take very good care of myself. I will pick up the pieces bit by bit although some pieces are already lost somewhere…

I will be strong and tough for the time being. Please wait for me to come back.

Another 17 days to go….

A whisper to MK and CJ

You guys are the greatest companions despite the arguments and squabble. Sometimes, i didn't tell you my problems and worries. The presence of you guys solaced my unsettled heart. I know you guys are there. I wonder if i'll ever come here if two of you didn't.

It's really hard for the first two days. Chichele is not a home anymore. The new tenant seems to be an intruder to our house! Sorry! I can't stop having this thought. Lol

Do you still remember how excited we were when we first arrived. We were so naive and silly. A year here is really an unforgettable experience. We smiled, we cried and we laughed. It's something that shared exclusively among us. Only us!

It's a shame that we can't go back together. It's a shame that we can't mark a beautiful end to this fellowship with a lighter heart. However, we are from a blessed family. Grandmum will always watch us from heaven. We'll weather the storm.

Three cheers for MK, CJ and Feiyong

One cheers for our fellowship
Second cheers for our courage
Three cheers for our happiness

I'll see you guys fairly soon.

I'll be back in one piece. I promise...

No comments: