Thursday 13 November 2008

My 27th birthday

Birthday cake from Belinda and Ian

Belinda, Ian, Dave and me dining in an Indian restaurant on my birthday

These were the presents/cards that I received for my 27th birthday.

Victoria’s Secret Pink-Body lotion, fragrance and lip gloss. MK, CJ, you guys really know what I like.

I still haven’t got over the dissolution of our fellowship. This will be continued on 23/11/08, I promise.

Beckham’s fragrance.

Belinda, thanks for the gift. Not to mention the birthday cake and dinner. It warmed my heart on that chilly night.

Birthday card and cute bear from Huey Voon and Tania

Huey Voon, you are one of those who will never forget my birthday. Your birthday greeting will always reach me no matter how far I am. Our 11 years friendship ‘ is not fake’. Lol

Tania, thanks for remembering my birthday correctly. Still remember, you ever sent a text to Fen , but the text accidentally sent to me instead, asking her when my birthday is. Lol All right! Don’t get mad! Hug Hug!

Your encouragement really makes me weep. You are one of those who will stand by me no matter what.

I also wanna thank those friends who ever sent a message or text to me. It means a lot.



I haven’t forgotten you, Dave. Lol

Thanks for the Liverpool cup. You always buy something which is out of my expectation. To be honest, I am not a Liverpool fan. I am just a fan of FIFA World Cup. However, I will cherish this cup as this is the present that you bought for me. You’ll never walk alone. I will always bear that in mind.

Also, thanks for arranging the London Eye. The view is not spectacular but the company made a different.

We might not be able to hold hands till the end of the days. I truly glad that you ever become part of my life.

Thank you to all of you.

It's a warmth and heartfelt birthday.

2 comments:

Tania said...

na la... that's wasn't me... it wasn't me who send the sms. u got the wrong person... wasnt me!!! :P

anyway,glad that u like the card.. even though it kinda reach a little bit later then i expected :P...

and i glad that u know we are always here to support no matter what you choose to do with ur future... we are always here for u... like what a true liverpool fan will say... "you'll never walk alone"

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Yes...i'll never walk alone...i want to come back now...