Sunday 30 November 2008

A wedding on a sunny Sunday

I attended my cousins brother's wedding last weekend. It was pretty joyful and happening where i got to meet most of my relatives.

At the groom's house.

Me and MK ~ How's our new look?

Me and my lovely sister ~ She said she is Jolin Cai (Taiwanese singer) number two! What do you think?

Two of my handsome cousins ~ CJ and Chun Xiong

My uncles and daddy (third from the left)

My aunties and mum (second from the left ~ back)

Here's the bride and the groom ~ Grant and Eve.



My family with Grant and Eve.


Group picture.


We didn't seem to look at the camera as they were too many cameras at one time when this picture was taken. Lol

How can i not take a picture with my best travel mates? Aren't we looking much more better? London seems to treat us badly. Lol

MK, my sister and i were the receptionists at the wedding dinner because of our oustanding look. Lol. Don't you agree?

Me and my sister

Can anyone tell me who are these two pretty ladies?? Anyone? Lol

We tried to take as many pictures as we can before the arrival of the guests. Haha...

Receptionist 1. Miss Faye.
Receptionist 2. Miss MK.

Receptionist 3. Miss Feiyong! Oh! I looked so swollen in this picture. :( Who's the photographer of this picture? It's Miss Faye!!!! Pig!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the arrival of the three gorgeous receptionist!!


Don't ask us what we were doing! It's dodgy!

The stage.

My cousins, sister and i enjoying the delicious food.

My cousin in law ~ Eve, is the most happiest bride on that day. My cousin brother surprised her by singing a song and giving her 99 roses. What would you ask for more?


What is marriage? A legal contract to bind two persons? A symbol of undying love? You must love that person so much to decide spending the rest of your life with him/her. How can this last?

Not everyone is blessed in love. However, i pray that Grant and Eve will live happily ever after.

What about you Feiyong? Where's your love?

I don't know...i wonder if i ever find that person in my life. Which one is the best? To love or be loved? If both of you are in love, that's the best...

I shouldn't ask for more as we both love each other? Don't we? Or, i am deceiving myself again? You never love me before?

May god bless all of you to find someone that you can hold your hand till the end of the day...

No comments: