Tuesday 8 January 2008

Good Morning Ewell

A sleepless night.

Waking up in the middle of the night, checking my clock was really annoying! I guess i was just nervous! It usually happens when i am nervous, panicked or excited! Haha...

When the clock ticked to 6am, Fei Yong began her London working life!

Surprisingly, it wasn't raining this morning and i was extremely happy. Oh...i am like a typical Londoners now! The only difference is i smiled! I hope i can keep it up as time goes by.

It was a peaceful morning especially on the way to my office. Beautiful view, beautiful sunlight and a beautiful me....hahahahaha...

A very easy and slow start of the day. I was busy attending induction training and meeting my collegues. Tell you guys an very interesting thing, i am the only female staff (except managers) in my department! Wow!

A good start! Let's see what will happen tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments: