Friday 25 January 2008

Feiyong over these few years

My blog is getting boring. I haven't uploaded any picture ever since my last trip to Bath.

Well...in order to spice up my blog. I am gonna show you my exclusive pictures over these few years. You must be very excited now huh?

To be frank, i am getting gorgeous as times goes by. Hey! Don't throw out! I am telling you the truth!

2004 with straight hair_oh my god i looked so ugly

2005 sraight hair still_looked better


2006 curly hair_looked nicer


2006 different style of curly hair_hmm looked ok

2007 sexy curly hair_I am comptely in love with myself with this new look

2007 sexy curly hair still_in London

2007 sexy curly hair_in London

After seeing my pictures over these few years, what do you reckon? Do i look gorgeous as times goes by? I strongly reckon it!

Do i look better in straight hair or curly hair? I would say curly hair! However, some people reckon that i look better in straight hair! What do you think? Regardless of curly or straight hair, i am still the adorable, lovely, sweet and lovable feiyong. Hehe

I am gonna post the pictures of my beloved family and good friends in the next blog.

It's time to sleep! Ciao!

ps: Your comment about me is most welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not comment about the hair but I will say that you have become prettier as time has passed by and I hope the same will remain true for the many years to come.

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey Mr or Miss anonymous, thanks for the comment.

Physical appearance is transitory. Only intrinsic values instilled count.

My appearance will fade but my spirit, perseverance and determination will last forever!

Cheers!