Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year London

It was an exciting night as we were looking forward to the fireworks played at 12am. Wow...my first ever new year in London. We were joined by Gina, our housemate and ,Mario, a friend of mine.

Fei Yong with Gina


Fei Yong with Mario


These are the pictures we took before the fireworks.


The view of London Eye is just so spectacular. I fall in love with it!




Guys, it's time to show you the amazing fireworks 2oo8. I felt in love with London instantly when the fireworks was played. It was soooooooooo breathtaking! It's worth standing there for three hours, exposing myself to the coldness just to see 10 minutes of the fireworks.

Please click the below website for the amazing fireworks that made me overwhelmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31072WGE5Wc&eurl=http://mywhmlife.blogspot.com/

I fell in love with London completely and was soo thankful to be one of the parties who got to witness the spectacular fireworks! Thanks you London.

Happy New Year!

A new year, a new start!

Fei Yong's three wishes in 2008

I hope my family and friends are safe and well

I hope Fei Yong can be tough no matter what happens

I hope Fei Yong can still smile even if she weeps

No comments: