Saturday 12 January 2008

What an amused night

I was totally impressed by you tonight.

You arrived earlier than me, you were communicative, you were humble, you were funny and you were respectful. It was far beyond my expectation. As quoted what you said earlier, 'an unexpected bonus tonight'.

To be frank, i still haven't cleared some of my doubts but it does not matter anymore. Time will prove if you are sincere or hypocritical.

Your blue eyes mesmerized me and i would like to gaze it one more time...

You know who you are if you are reading this. If not, just leave it as a secret that remained untold.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Who is this? Are you my secret admirer? :)

Cheers...

Anonymous said...

Maybe, why how many admirers you have ?

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Well...i have many secret admirers...i think it's uncountable...
wahahahah..

Who is this by the way?

Anonymous said...

This is Simon, just another one of your uncountable secret admirers :)
Very charming lady, even if I not understand some of the jokes you make.

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey Simon, where are you from? How did you find out my blog?

Anonymous said...

I am from Luxembourg though my mother is British, currently travelling around Europe in between contracts. Found your blog by acciedent just googled on "London Stories" and hey presto.

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey Simon,thanks for reading my blog. I hope you did enjoy it. Hehe...just drop me an email, if you wanna keep in touch. My email address is gugufy81@gmail.com

Cheers!