Thursday 24 January 2008

A special tribute to Heath Ledger

I was utterly flabbergasted this evening when i read the newspaper. Heath Ledger is dead!! I couldn't remember how many times of 'Oh my god' i repeated. It's just totally beyond my perception.

I am definitely not a big fan of him. I was flabbergasted as it's such a shame to lose a talented actor. He has such a promising career and future. However...Life is that vulnerable, isn't that?

The cause of his death is unknown. It seems that it's drug overdose. No matter what the reasons are, he is gone forever. His passing reminds me of the vulnerability of life.

Life isn't easy. It is full of setbacks and adversity. It really tests your resilience, courage and determination. However, if you have faith in it, nothing is not surmounted.

You will when you believe.

May you rest in peace, Heath Ledger.

No comments: