Wednesday 9 January 2008

Tired Tuesday

A tired morning! This's the consequences of not having enough sleep of 8 hours. I am yawning now!!! Zzzzzz....

My day was good overall. I didn't do much at work rather than familiazing myself with the new system and methodology. I nearly fell asleep in the evening! Oh my god! Please don't tell my boss okie?

To be frank, i am not sure how long i will stay with this firm. I can withdraw anytime within the first month. The thought of quitting this job keep crossing my mind! Perhaps is the strenuous journey everyday. Hmm..let's see how it goes...i hope i can hang in there for at least 6 months before seeking a new job :( Maybe i will love this job after getting my first pay! Money is still irresistible!!!

Goodnight...

Fei Yong miss you...

No comments: