Saturday 17 November 2007

A dramatic turn within a day...

Oh well....i was doing shopping today as i am gonna start work next Monday! I am very looking forward to next Monday although i am kind of nervous. Don't worry! I can definitely do well! Buck up Fei Yong!

Me and MK did the shopping in Oxford Circus and we straight away went to Primark. Oh my god! It was unbelievable! There were so many shoppers in the shop and we would barely walked! Needless to say, there was no way for us to try the clothes unless you want to line up in the damn long queue.

Primark is a good place to shop as the clothes are cheap! However, you need to endure with the crowd. I particulary love the innerwears as it is so cute and lovely. You can never find such designs and size in Malaysia! I definitely want to grab some of it later. MK and i couldn't stay in this shop any longer as the crowd really drove us giddy and suffocated. We went to H&M, another cheap shop in town,afterwards, and i bought a nice sweater for 10 pounds!

After that , we went to another boutique, can not remember the name of the shop, this is the moment when my day turned savoury. i received a call from Craig and he told me that Level 3 is not intended to offer the position to me due to internal problem! To be honest, i was not shocked nor surprised when i knew this and i accepted the news calmly! This is just Fei Yong, when the moment that i am supposed to be scared, disappointed, shocked and surprised, i remain calm. What the~!@#$%^. Anyway, i still enojyed my shopping although i bought nothing after the dramatic turn.

We finally went to Selfridge. A very grand and luxurious departmental store selling branded stuff such as D&G, LV, Gucci and etc. I love the way they display the branded stuff as it is displayed in an open space rather than in a separate shop where you find it hard to enter especially you don't have money to buy in the first place. I want to specifically mention the window display of Selfridge, it's damn fantastics! It's eye catching and outstanding. I think the window display is deemed the best in Oxford Street!


After wandering for a while, i decided to end our shopping day by signing up a contract for the mobile phone. We went to T-Mobile, Three and Orange and realizing that contract only can be entered into when you have a debit card. Dead meat! I don't have a debit card! Meaning to say, i need to buy a sim card and use my old mobile phone! So frustrated and annoying! It seemed to be the last straw that broke feiyong's back!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......................i wasn't that upset when my job is gone but not being able to sign up for a plan really drove me nut! A bad day! Finally, we went back home.

Today was not my lucky day! However, this is not gonna bring me down as i am unbeatable Fei Yong. I was frustrated but it just lasted for a while. I strongly believe that things will get better if you remain positive. So Fei Yong, have faith and you 'll definitely be back on track again. I will definitely shine in London. Buck up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear gu gu fei yong, i wonder what ur new nick name means. anyway, i feel real happy to know that you gotten a job finally! what is it?

i say i wanna to go London next year. i not sure whether i can made it anyway.

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hey Mr or Miss Anonymous.. thanks for leaving your comment and you are the first ever one who left a comment in Gu Gu Fei Yong's blog. It means a lot to me!!! :)

My nickname? There is a story behind! I slipped my toungue one day saying gugumail, actually should be googlemail. My cousins made fun of my sillyness especially MK-my cousin who wrote an email specifically called me gu gu fei yong. I ended up naming myself as gu gu fei yong. Well..i should thank her though! Thanks MK...:)

Well...i haven't got a job actually! It's gone! But i will keep looking and please pray for me!

Well...don't doubt your own capability. Always have faith in yourself!If you don't try, you'll never know...

Ciao~

ps: Ah...are you Susila??