Wednesday 21 November 2007

Frustrated but persistent...

This morning was pretty frustrasted! When i checked my mailbox reading the rejected email from recruitment agent, my heart was chilled! Sigh...it seems that my experience over these few years is not rich enough to meet market's requirements! Perhaps, the lack of UK working experience is the major hindrance to get a job here!

Starting from the beginning is always tough! We are bound to face difficulties, frustration and setback. Needless to say, negative feelings such as depression, homesickness and loneliness start creeping in if one's emotions are not handled well. Hence, how do i feel now? I was worried, panicked and upset this evening but after thinking carefully, i realize that it's definitely not the end of my life here!! Absolutely not! It's a slow and lengthy process in getting the right job and it really tests my patience, persistence and emotions. However, I have faith in myself! I am not the most outstanding one, but i am definitely not the worst one. I just need a little more patience and time.

I will stumble and stagger along the journey and when i do, just shower me with your love and i will bounce back and continue my journey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Feiyong,
cheer up~!how envious i m after reading your lovely blog here.you are the brave and definitely the charming one.miss you a lot~take good care of yourself, dear.