Friday 30 November 2007

Love and marriage

A sunny morning! Well..my throat was still sore, i guess it really takes sometime to get well.

A slow and easy start for a day!

I finally got to sort out the money transfer problem of RHB! It will alleviate my financial problem for a while. Thanks to the RHB phone operators!!

My cousin brother Grant is gonna get married next year in November. I were caught up in a whirling vortex of emotion. A mixture emotions of happiness and sadness, ie happy for his love fulfillment, sad for losing him as fei yong's exclusive big brother! Oh...i know i am kind of silly at the moment! Nonetheless, i will still send you my warmest regards! I definitely will attend your wedding!

What is marriage? A legally binding contract? A prove of eternity love? A next logical step after several years of dating? I really have no answer. For me, marriage seems so distant. Not to mention the right person is yet to come, but also the degree of faithfulness i have in marriage.

I want to emphasize that i am not from a broken family. Instead, i have a loving parents and a lovely sister. Why am i so sceptical about marriage? Perhaps it's the ubiquity of divorce nowadays.

I,take you, to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. From the moment you say i do, you are bound by a vow. However, how many of us can deliver such a promise? Sigh...It seems grey but this is truely how i feel lately.

Love is complicated and when you get emotionally involved, it's gonna be miserable...Perhaps, we just remember the memories that make us smile and forget the memories that make us weep.

You are not the one for me, but i am glad that you ever held my hand and be part of my life before! Thank you!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened...

No comments: