Tuesday 27 November 2007

A very tired morning! I slept at 3am this morning! What the hell was i doing? Writing blog~~~

I was in a rush this morning as the worker from Pest Control Company came 30 minutes ealier!
I was making up at that time!!! Hence, i didn't even get to have my breakfast? Gu Gu Fei Yong can be very grumpy in two scenarios, either she is hungry or tired! So, i was sooooooooooo grumpy! I didn't smile as lovely as i used to be when i left the house.

Arrived at Green Park tube station. I was starving!!! Luckily, there is a Mark & Spencer opposite the tube station and i decided to grab some food! Here are the bread that i bought.

Bagel and blueberry muffin

I had my breakfast in Green Park. It is such a joy to have meal in this beautiful park! The serenity of the park is such a solace to me! Pictures of Green Park are as follows.




I went to Buckingham Palace afterwards and the pictures are attached as follows.


The outlook of Buckingham Palace

Queen's Memorial Statue



It's a shame that there wasn't any guard changing service today. Otherwise, i would have witnessed the grandness of the service.

Buckingham Palance is the place where Princess Diana ever resided and this is also the place which imprisoned her happiness. When she was able to escape and pursue her own happiness, her life is taken cruelly and mercilessly. Nonetheless, her courage and determination in being herself always remain in my heart! Princess Diana, may you rest in peace.

My next destination was Hyde Park. On the way to Hyde Park, i shot some pictures.


I think these two pictures are to commemorate the soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the war. A salute from Fei Yong!

Hyde Park is absolutely a place for you to seek serenity and tranquility.


The lake side in Hyde Park really took my breath away!


Walking in a beautiful park really soothed my soul. Watching dog swimming in the lake and a young lady teasing a bird did put a grin on my face. Life can be that easy huh?

Put aside your troubles and seek for transitory tranquility. Once you have found the serenity, it's time to bounce back and face the predicament.

ps: I expected our room was in a mess after the fumigation. However, it was clean and my bed was swapped with CJ's which make the room slightly spacious. Thanks the cleaners for doing that and it meant a lot to three of us! Thank you!

No comments: