Saturday 17 November 2007

A happy and fulfilled day...

A brand new day! This morning was cloudy however if won't affect Gu Gu Fei Yong's spirit as i am such a positive gal!

We kicked off the day by visiting Regent Park. This was my second time visiting this lovely park and the scene still charmed me a lot!







Ah...Regent Park is such a romantic place. I wish i would be here with my love one..holding hand, walking side by side and admiring the beautiful scene. What would you ask for more?? Sadly, Fei Yong is still single...okie...i got a bit carried away now....

We went to a market in Camden Town, ie The Camden Market. It's a place similar to Pasar Malam in M'sia but it is open seven days a week.

It was raining and we didn't get to explore this place much. Well...i'll definitely pay a visit again to this place.

We went to Chinatown and had our dinner and yeah..the same old place, 旺记! And we ordered three plates of shredded chicken fried rice as usual! I think this should be the most delicious dish that i ever tried in this restaurant!

After our dinner, we went to have a walk around Oxford Circus doing window shopping! We went to O2, one of the mobile telecommunication companies in UK, for a look of the newly launched i phone. I phone is a combination of i pod and mobile phone and it was just launched couple of weeks ago in UK. There were so many people playing around the i phones and we finally got one to play after wandering for a while. The i phone looks like this.


It costs GBP269!! As you can imagine once this little device is launched in Malaysia, how expensive it can be! However, this i phone really caught my attention and interest! It has many fuctions such as internet surfing, photo shooting, songs downloading and etc. I can assure you when you play it on your palm, you'll definitely love it! We took a picture by this i phone and the quality of the picture is indescribably clear and vivid! Hehe...another reason is because of the two pretty gals...take a look of the pictures...


Aren't we lovely? Oh...i am in love with this picture however we didn't get to save this to our mobile phone! Well...nevermind, just let this lovely picture remain in this i phone and i might catch some people attention. Hehe...Before we left O2, we did leave this picture as a wallpaper of the phone.


I think what i forgot to do is to leave my contact number there just in case someone finds me attractive and would like to befriend me. Okie dokie..i was a bit full of myself at the moment. :)

I ended my day with laughters and satisfaction although my job is gone! Thanks MK and CJ for accompanying me today, i know you guys wanted me to leave all the disappointment behind. It's so good that you guys are with me and share my complaints and grumbles. I think you guys still need to bear with me for a while....hehe...

Happiness and fulfillment are easy to grab if you can find your own peace of mind.

No comments: