Friday 23 November 2007

Loneliness...

I had an interview with a recruitment agency at 12pm today. Hence, i woke up early in the morning and got myself well prepared. Guess what? I put on my newly bought high heel shoes! I looked good! However, the shoes were too high and i was in a hurry...so you can imagine what the situation was...:(


My interview was at Blackfairs, a place where Millenium Bridge is located. Well..i am gonna take the pictures once my interview is over. This morning was freakingly cold and i felt like dying! Nevermind, keep walking Gu Gu Fei Yong, the coldness is not gonna bring down your spirit!


My interview lasted for an hour, and the agent told me that my chance of getting a job here is high due to my experience with one of the Big 4 before. However, i doubt it. If this is the case, why am i still sitting here? Sigh...maybe i don't have any luck here. ><


After my interview, i went to shoot some pictures.

Millenium Bridge

St Pauls Cathedral-shoot at Millenium Bridge


St Pauls Cathedral-a closer look

Millenium bridge area is a good place to hang out if you love riverside. However, i didn't go down to the riverside as my feet were sore and the weather is cold. The sightseeing lasted for 20 minutes.

I finally got back home! My feet were really sore! Well...you deserved it Fei Yong! Who asked you to wear this shoes when you knew that you needed to do some walking? No complaint ok?


After resting a while, i caught a tube to Hyde Park. However, i arrived there at 4:45pm and again, darkness fell. There's nothing i could do as it was too dark and i couldn't find the exact location of Hyde Park! I wandered aimlessly for a while after taking a picture.

Don't ask me the name of this building as i have no clue at all!

Not to go back home just like that, i decided to go to Green Park, a place where Buckingham Palace is located.


After stepping out from Green Park tube station, i was amazed by the magnificence of Ritz Hotel.

The outlook of Ritz Hotel

The grandness and magnificence of this hotel is indescribable! I wonder if i ever get the chance to stay in this hotel. Dream on Gu Gu Fei Yong!


Buckingham Palace is located at inner Green Park and i didn't get to see the palace as it was so cold. Hence, my attempt to witness the renowned palace was in vain. Sigh..


During my short trip to Hyde Park and Green Park, loneliness started creeping in. I was overwhelmed and sentimental. In order not to let loneliness cast a shadow on my heart, i gave a call and text to friends. However, they were not available. I was disillusioned. With disappointement and loneliness, i caught the tube and went back home.


A lonely and sentimental night...

2 comments:

Hayes Resident said...

You caught London Loneliness already? Poor you, it can be the worse feeling in the world. Go and have a hot cup of tea and listen to some music, it will make you feel better! Keep trying for that job, you will get something eventually!

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Oh...thanks for the sweet encouragement!I really need that! It does warm my heart! I will weather the storm!!!