Thursday 29 November 2007

Just an ordinary day...

My migrain was gone but my throat was terribly dry still. Ah... Gu Gu Fei Yong was still sick..

It was an ordinary day, nothing special happened! I did my laundry, surfed net, prepared dinner, wrote my blog and went to sleep. Sound so boring huh? It seemed to be but i was relaxed! If compare to my life now with my life in Malaysia as an external auditor, it is deemed a vacation to restore my energy and enthusiasm. At least, i have ample time to admire the beauty of this nature! Perhaps, the ordinary life is the most easiest life to seek happiness and peacefulness.

So what life do you yearn for? I just yearn for my life to be filled with joyfulness and serenity which make no tears, pain and grief. Is it possible? I doubt so...

I cooked braised potatoes chicken tonight and it was yummy!! Oops, i didn't take the picture to tempt you guys! Hehe..

No comments: