Friday 23 November 2007

I love Primark

Good Morning!! After several gloomy days, i finally got to see the lovely sun!! I realize how importance the sunshine is, it brings you energy, warmth and enthusiasm! To be honest, i never appreciate sunshine back home. I always found the heat was unbearable! However, it really warms my heart whenever the day is sunny! So you can imagine how weather can affect one's emotion.

I plan to go to Hyde Park today. However, i kept receiving calls from agents and when i could finally step out of the room was already 4:30pm. I guess it's too late to have a walk in the park especially in autumn when darkness falls faster than normal day. So i decided to go to Primark to buy shoes.

I want to tell you guys how much i love Primark. The clothes and shoes here are damn cheap. Not to mention the colourful and sexy lingerie! Well...i will post the window displays pictures of the lingerie later on.

I bought two pair of shoes. One is high heel shoes and another one is boots! It costs 6 pounds and 8 pounds for the shoes respectively. Cheap huh?








What do you guys think about my shoes? Well...two pairs of cheap shoes. So don't expect too much ok? But, i particularly love the boots, i look cool when i wear that...:)

That's all for the story today. I was very happy and satisfied although i am still jobless. I just don't want to think about that as long as i was happy and contended at that moment.

Leave all the troubles behind and cheer youself up! You only live once....

4 comments:

Hayes Resident said...

Nice heels! I'm still waiting for the sexy lingerie display ;-)

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Hi Oly, i will post the sexy lingerie later on! Don't get too excited after seeing the display later...:)

markymark said...

fei, dont get disheartened by job hunting. Just take each day as it comes. U will find the agents making promises they cant keep. just keep battling and u will get what u wish for. just be patient. trust me. it will work out for u.

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Thank you Mark...it did work out :) and i never ever lose faith on that.